The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Absolutely brilliant, well thought out.

Hats Hats

Great Concept

Great concept, fun to play, seems fairly original. I liked it.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Excellent!

This is a great concept and a fun game. There's more depth to it than a quick glance would reveal. It is also unique- being one of the few (if not the only) side scrolling tower defense games. Great Work!

Besieged Besieged

Well done

This was a good TD game. Good graphics, good gameplay, I liked the achievements, even though they didn't seem to do anything useful. My only issue was that it was too easy to sell towers. This really wasn't a problem after I accidentally sold the first tower, but I don't think it should be so easy to do. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed this game and thought it was fun to play.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

still a fun game

it's so hard to top a masterpiece . . . .

and this version was still fun to play ...

my favorite thing about this version of the game has to be the variety of mini-games.

but my complaints are :

1)no power -ups (like the shoes in the first game)

2)fishing pays too much

3)not a lot of stuff to buy with the money

This is an awesome series , and it has great potential .

king stroker king stroker

A "stroke" of genious

Very well done. great presentation (intro type stuff) . great graphics , brilliant concept. all around awesome game !

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

(o_O)

simply phenominal . this is an amazing piece of work. congratulations!

Bouncing Astronic Babies Bouncing Astronic Babies

a good start

hmmm. . . nice graphics and good physics....you should try to make some sort of game out of this....like...try to bounce the things into a basket or......make the objects collide and have a game like pool or something

AQ Astrioids AQ Astrioids

not half bad

especially for a beginner.. the graphics are not too shabby. . . and the game is fun , but i think it's too hard . . .it would be cool if all of the objects were smaller (while keeping the playing field the same size) . . .also , i agree with the other gut about the character moving backwards when you shoot. . that kinda sucks. . . but at least you put some physics into it....

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

this game ROCKS !!!

its TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!